I am humbled and honored to be nominated for the LIEBSTER AWARD by 2 wonderful bloggers,
Scribbles & Musings and MLou’s Photography Blog.
RECOMMENDED BLOGS TO CHECK OUT:
Scribbles and Musings – a wonderful person who has a big heart for animals and who also runs a pet sitting business. If you have some questions about your pets, this is the perfect person to consult with.
MLou’s Photography Blog – a retired Animal Control Officer who loves photography and the outdoors. She writes about her outdoor adventures and posts personal snapshots along the way.
RULES FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD:
Once you are nominated,
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include a Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
SCRIBBLES AND MUSINGS questions for me:
1. If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
I would like to meet Dr. Charles Stanley, founder of In Touch Ministries and New York Times best-selling author.
2. If you could time-travel, what time period would you like to visit?
I have always wanted to travel the time period of my father’s parents and experience the life that they had.
3. What would your ideal day consist of?
My ideal day would be to finish all the things that I have scheduled for that particular day though it rarely happens for I get off track with a lot of things sometimes – but who doesn’t, right?
4. What is the simplest thing that makes you smile?
The simplest thing that makes me smile are the unexpected little things that my hubby does for me. An example was a time when he picked some flowers in our garden for me to bring to work.
5. How many times have you fallen in love?
Three times – once in college, the other in graduate school and last is my husband – the irreplaceable one
6. What would be your dream job?
My dream job would be to work in a place where the Lord has reserved for me and fulfill all His intentions in that workplace.
7. Who do you look up to or who inspires you?
My parents have always been and will always be an inspiration to me.
8. What is your favorite season and why?
My favorite season is fall for I get to wear my boots and enjoy the scenery of nature.
9. What book(s) can you read over and over again?
My Bible is definitely on the top list that I want to read over and over again. All other Christian books are secondary.
10. Android or iPhone … which goes nicely with PC or Mac?
I have an Android phone and tablet and it works well with my PC. I have never owned a Mac though I would like to have one.
11. What is your all time favorite food?
Korean food is my all time favorite esp. kimchi.
MLOU’S PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG questions for me:
There are 11 questions but some are similar to the questions above.
1. What’s the very first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
If I win the lottery, my husband and I will set up a foundation and save the principal amount but use the interest to help fund the different missionaries and ministries around us.
2. If you had a chance to live in outerspace would you go?
I don’t think so.
3. Where would you like to retire?
I haven’t made up my mind yet but I’m sure I’ll find someplace once I’m close to retirement.
4. Do you have a favorite hobby?
I have a lot of hobbies but my favorite is cooking.
MY NOMINEES ARE THE FOLLOWING BLOGGERS IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:
MY QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES:
1. What made you decide to create a blog?
2. If you could have a do-over with you life, what would it be and why?
3. Who is your favorite hero?
4. What’s your long-term goal for your blog?
5. What is the vacation place that you are eager to go to?
6. Who is your favorite author?
7. What is the book that you can relate to and mostly speaks to you?
8. Is Jesus Christ the Savior of your life?
9. What is your favorite hobby?
10. What’s your goal in life?
11. What interests you the most?
I’m thankful to all my readers and subscribers and I hope I’m able to bring some new insight and inspiration to your life in one way or the other as you all have been in mine.